- On Grid Solar Power System
On Grid Solar Power System (Grid Tied)
Grid-connected Photovoltaic (PV) Power System generate electricity for your home or business and route the excess power into the electric utility grid for compensation from the utility company.
- Grid-connected PV systems are comparatively easier to install as they do not require a battery system.
- Effective utilization of generated power because there are no storage losses involved.
- Reduce the power bill as it is possible to sell surplus electricity produced to the local electricity supplier.
- A photovoltaic power system is carbon negative over its life span, as any energy produced over and above that to build the panel initially offsets the need for burning fossil fuels. Even though the sun doesn’t always shine, any installation gives a reasonably predictable average reduction in carbon consumption.